News and innovations published by German exhibitorsback to overview
For more than twenty years, FEINMETALL's vertical probe card technology, called ViProbe®, has been among the leading test solutions in wafer test. Numerous advantages, such as the stable contact quality of the probe card, the easy replacement of the contact elements and the outstanding temperature stability make this solution the market leader, especially for requirements from the automotive industry.
With the introduction of the next generation - ViProbe®II, short for ViProbe® Long Lifetime - these advantages are complemented by additional mechanisms for life extension and protection of the wafer.
- Precise solution for the wafer test, even for the smallest test grid and over the entire temperature range
- Easy replacement of individual contact elements and exchange of probes by the customer possible which leads to the market leading TCO in the long term (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Project-specific use: testing of pads with copper surfaces, fine-pitch applications with grids of 40 μm or a high number of contact elements of tens of thousands in one probe head
- Multiple lifetime extension due to FEINMETALL patented shimming
- Advanced safety features of the test head
Minimum test pattern: 40 µm
Diameter of the contact element: up to 1.1 mil
Max surface of test grid: up to 105 mm x 105 mm
Max number of contact elements: tens of thousands
Covered temperature range: from -55°C to 180°C
Current carrying capacity at RT: up to 800 mA continuous, pulsed on request
Contact force at recommended overdrive: from 2.2 cN to 10.8 cN
Exhibitor: !! STORNO !! FEINMETALL GmbH